Top ten universities in 2020 for the study of medicine
The study of medicine varies greatly around the world. In the US, medicine is studied in graduate school after completing an undergraduate degree that is not directly related to medicine.
Elsewhere, such as in the UK, students can enrol for undergraduate clinical degrees.
Wherever you study, almost all clinical degrees span a good number of years – more than non-clinical courses.
So it’s best to ensure that you make a wise choice when you commit yourself to a course of study for such a long period of time.
Below we have listed the top ten Universities for the study of Medicine in 2020, ranked by QS rating:
- Harvard University, United States
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Stanford University, United States
- Johns Hopkins University, United States/ Karolinska Institutet, Sweden (tied)
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), United States
- UCL United Kingdom
- Yale University, United States
- Imperial College London, United Kingdom/ University of California, San Francisco United States (tied)