Jain (Deemed-to-be University) is quite a destination for higher learning; it’s a community consisting of individuals from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities, all coming together in one place to offer you an enriching experience and a satisfying educational journey. It was granted the status of a ‘deemed to be university’ in 2009 and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) awarded it ‘A’ grade in 2017. The university’s academic structure comprises 17 centers and schools that offer various doctoral, postgraduate, and undergraduate courses. As per the Nielsen Best Universities Survey by India Today, it is counted amongst India’s top universities. This college offers 272 courses in 17 streams and 79 specializations. With over 6 campuses, there’s always something new discover and cherish as you partake in its numerous vibrant fests, societies, seminars, all this and more while satiating your go after knowledge within the corridors of a reputed institute which stands as a sworn statement of an illustrious past and progressive future.
Jain schools and centers are known for their impressive infrastructure, experienced faculty, and curriculum that is contemporary in nature making them cerebral destinations for students across India and abroad.
- CMS Business School is the flagship postgraduate school of management of the University offering MBA programs, management development programs, and research programs relating to management. CMS is India’s leading business school with an international perspective. CMS, a place where ideas are born, theories are debated and business is done. Much more than a source of knowledge, it is a catalyst that can make a difference to the career and personal progression of students. The MBA programs have a strong foundation in academic research, yet are designed to tackle the very real issues that face today’s international business community.
- School of Commerce offers a portfolio of graduate and postgraduate courses in the Faculty of Commerce and Management.
- School of Computer Science and IT offers a bachelors degree in computer applications, and masters programs with specialization in information security management services, infrastructure management services in IT and in storage and cloud technology.
- Focused on delivering world class educational experience, the School of Engineering and Technology located in Bengaluru, has emerged as one of the highly renowned engineering institutions. Being an integral part of Jain University’s Faculty of Engineering & Technology, JU-SET offers unique graduate, postgraduate and specialized programs for the aspiring minds. The educational institution is intently focused to deliver the world class educational experience. The highly efficient teaching mechanism and research facilities coupled with the practical and forward thinking approach provides a distinctive and high-quality academic experience. The course curriculum is focused on developing the skills and knowledge of students, thereby allowing a smooth transition from the academic setup to the professional industry environment.
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in languages, psychology, performing arts, sociology, journalism, and mass communication.
- School of Interior Design offers a bachelors degree in Interior Design, an innovative program that helps students understand and challenge the ways in which people perceive a place.
- The School of Allied Health Care offers UG and PG programs that have been designed to prepare students to become excellent Health Care professionals and assistants and enhance their careers in the Health Care Industry, which is one of the largest growing sectors of today’s workforce located in Whitefield – Bengaluru, India.
- The Center for Creative Arts and Design based in Bangalore offers innovative programs that adapt it to match the swift changes that are taking place in society, industry, and technology. The center desires to nurture students with high levels of creativity, and technical capability with contextual insight.
- Kautilya Entrepreneurship and Management Institute (KEMI) is a path-breaking initiative of Jain (Deemed-to-be University) that provides an engaging platform for innovators who yearn for the best at J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560 078.
- International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management (IIAEM) generates a pool of technical manpower skilled in Aircraft Design, Avionics, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Airport Infrastructure & Management both at the under graduate, postgraduate and research levels situated at Jakkasandra Post, Kanakapura Taluk, Bangalore Rural District – 562 112.
- Center for Management Studies of Jain University is one of the leading business schools in India built with an innovative approach to study and the ambition to empower students with right skill and knowledge. It offers a portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate programs designed to stimulate and challenge ambitious minds as well as prepare students for managerial and specialist roles within the business and the public sector.
- The School of Design is dedicated to unleash the creativity of the students through innovative approaches in design education. Comprehensively powered by one of the top universities, the D-School offers rigorous, studio-based learning that engages creative students in focused training, interdisciplinary inquiry, and practice-based collaborative learning. At the D-School, the students will embrace change, creativity and critical thinking abilities. They will be empowered to translate ideas into tangible forms both physical and digital.The D-School would be known for its unique, adaptable academic programs, industry and academic partnerships, commitment to research, and a blended pedagogy involving experiential learning opportunities with the industry.
- School of Sciences (SoS) is an exclusive hub for postgraduate & research studies that houses three departments in the general field of Life Sciences viz., Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, including the Department of Physics.
Students from all over countries apply for bachelors, business, and management studies. Jain University Bangalore offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses within the discipline of Commerce, Engineering and Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Law, M.Phil, etc.
|Streams||Under Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Engineering & Technology||B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||M.Tech|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||B.A||M.A, MPA, PGD|
|Sciences||B.Sc, Integrated B.Sc + M.Sc, BCA||M.Sc, M.Sc IT, MCA|
JU, Bangalore provides placement facilities to its students. The university has been a consistent topper for several years on the list of campus placement record among the top private institutions in India. The placement cell of Jain University offers a plethora of career services to the numerous prestigious companies recruit the university’s students including Accenture, Acer, Aditya Birla, Adobe Systems, American Express, Capgemini, Dell, Facebook, Fab India, and many more. The package offered to the students is quite good and standard with the recent market trend.
Ranked among the highest universities in India and thought of a cerebral destination for college kids across the planet and Bangalore especially, for its illustrious history of developing talent, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) may be a hub for learning in every sense of the word.
Known for its emphasis on education, entrepreneurship, research, and sports, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) has a number of the simplest minds within the educational and research fields, and centers that inspire entrepreneurship and groundbreaking work to simplify and manage life better.
Jain University Stimulates students intellect and discover amazing possibilities because there is something for everyone at Jain (Deemed-to-be University).